Savory Pumpkin Pancakes
What is not to like if you combine two awesome things like pancakes and pumpkin. And there we are, the Savory Pumpkin Pancakes are born. The sweet natural taste and the smooth texture of a cooked pumpkin leans itself perfect to be used for making a delicious pancake dough. Cook them golden brown with a small amount of sunflower oil in a pan and serve warm. They are delicious, soft, sweet and a bit healthier than a classic pancake. Hope you'll like this recipe and try them out some day.
300 gr pumpkin puree
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup milk
125 gr bacon cubes
200 gr feta cheese
50 gr spring onions
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
pinch of pepper
1. Chop the spring onions really fine.
2. Crumble the feta cheese in small crumbs.
3. In a pan, cook the bacon until golden, add the spring onions and let it glaze for 1 minute. Take aside and let in cool down.
4. In a large bowl mix the pumpkin pure, the milk and the eggs and whisk until mixed.
5. Add the flour little by little while mixing and finally add the baking powder, the baking soda, the salt and the pinch of pepper and mix well
6. Then, add the bacon cooked with the spring onions and the feta cheese crumbles and mix everything together. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
7. Take a non-stick pan to medium fire and put a bit of sunflower oil, pour the mix in the pan forming 10 com diameter pancakes and let it cook for 2 minutes each side.
8. Voilá, your pancakes are ready to be enjoyed!
#cooking #tasty #pancakes #foodie #homecooking #instafood #foodgram #fastrecipe #fastandtasty #instagood #foodstagram #foodblogfeed #instafoodie #foodphotography #foodies #foodbloggers #feedme #food #homecooked #foryou #munchies #homechef #saltandpepper #cheese #pancakes #potato #pumpkin #pumpkinpancakes #savorypancakes #lunchideas #savourypancakes